KSP Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Karnataka State Police The organization is planning to hire applicants for 3484 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Karnataka State Police address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
KSP Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of Post||Armed Police Constable|
|No Of Posts||3484 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Last date to apply – 31st October 2022|
Last date to pay the application fee – 3rd November 2022
|Official Website||ksp.karnataka.gov.in (or) recruitment.ksp.gov.in|
KSP Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (General Male) in Karnataka||2996|
|2.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (Male Third Gender) in Karnataka||68|
|3.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (General Male) in Kalyan Karnataka||279|
|4.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (Male Tertiary Gender)||08|
|5.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (General Male) (Bangalore City)||79|
|6.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (Male Tertiary Gender) (Bangalore City)||03|
|7.||Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) (Regular Male)||51|
KSP Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
Candidates should possess the SSLC/ 10th Class or equivalent Qualifications as of the last date of application i.e. 31st October 2022.
- Class 10 Exam conducted by CBSE and ICSE Board.
- Class 10 examination conducted by other state government examination boards
- Higher Secondary Education Course/ H.Sc conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Higher Education Level Course (KOS) conducted by Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Examination
As on the last date fixed for receipt of application i.e. 31st October 2022, male and third gender candidates should be at least 18 years of age and not exceed 30 years. For age relaxation details kindly check the official notification.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR)||23500-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-47650.|
- For candidates belonging to General Qualification, Category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B) – Rs.400/-
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category-1 – Rs.200/-
KSP Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of the given below
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
- Endurance Test
How To Apply For KSP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website ksp.karnataka.gov.in (or) recruitment.ksp.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
KSP Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
KSP Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the KSP Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ksp.karnataka.gov.in (or) recruitment.ksp.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the KSP Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide KSP Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides KSP Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide KSP Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides KSP Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.