MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
John Crane Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : John Crane company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check John Crane Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
John Crane Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website: www.johncrane.com
Job Positions: Application Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/Diploma - Mechanical
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Eligibility Criteria for John Crane Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Diploma - Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for John Crane Jobs 2021 :
Under direct supervision performs a variety of engineering and drafting/design tasks requiring application of standard techniques and procedures. Uses engineering judgment and responsibility to resolve stakeholder enquiries with particular emphasis on the refurbishment and replacement of competitor seals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review & processing of reliability engineer's Project Requests
- Follow standard techniques and procedures to select, apply, design and draft JC wet seal products to replace competitor seals (IS-174 & IS-175).
- Liaising with Global Engineering Product Groups and other key stakeholders to provide ‘Right first time’ sealing solutions to stakeholder requirement.
- Basic use of CSTEDY & similar tools for simple design analysis
- Basic engineering calculations as required
- Good knowledge in manufacturing concepts/assembly of the seal cartridge
- Good understanding the given seal OEM drawing for completing General arrangement drawings
- Knowledge on SAP activities are preferable
- Knowledgeable on Reverse Engineering seal oem drawing
- working knowledge with given photos and CMM readings
- Knowledge on seal selections
- knowledge on API plans
- Knowledgeable on Performance Plus/Reliability contract work’s experience
- Knowledgeable on Competitor’s wet seal products
- Knowledgeable of identifying suitable component for competitor's seal component drawing
- Knowledgeable on PP contract seal repair/refurbishment
- Knowledgeable on TC & GCN
- Design of Company wet seal products using 2 & 3D CAD techniques (Solid Edge preferred).
- Basic field troubleshooting, including analysis of problems / recommendation & implementation of appropriate solutions – typically working with more experienced engineering / service colleagues
Skills Required for John Crane Jobs 2021 :
Diploma in Engineering/BE (Mechanical / IP) with > 3 to 7 years of experience. Experience in seal refurbishment/service center and experience in competitor seal repair area. Works in wet seal reliability team. Sound knowledge of international standards related to seal and pump industries.
- Creation of 2d and 3d sketches for core seal components
- Report the process of the jobs
- Raise / process Engineering Change Notice (ECN) requests as required
- Continuous Improvement in the process
Documents to be Carried for John Crane Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for John Crane Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
John Crane Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for John Crane Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the John Crane Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at johncrane.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the John Crane Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide John Crane Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides John Crane Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide John Crane Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides John Crane Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.