Intertrust Group Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Intertrust Group Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Intertrust Group address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Intertrust Group has been acquired by CSC, the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, worldwide. At Intertrust Group our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100+ jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world.
Intertrust Group Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Intertrust Group|
|Name of Post||Service Desk Engineer, Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Intertrust Group Careers 2023
You will work as a member of the Global IT Organization, in a newly formed global IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of 2900 and growing worldwide. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for work in an exciting and vibrant team.
- Provide network and customer support at offsite events
- Use of Active Directory, Exchange and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
- Escalate support calls where necessary, following the in house procedures for escalation
- Provide desktop, network and application support
- Participate in (global) projects, also on site
- Single point of contact for all technical issues, questions, and comments that customers need clarifying
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed
- Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.)
- Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
- On Call Support (OOO)
- There will be a requirement for travel for extended periods for training/team-building.
- Creating / Writing Service Desk Procedures and End User Manuals
Skills Required For Intertrust Group Careers 2023
- Education Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science preferred
- Excellent Customer Service oriented professional
- HBO degree, preferable in ICT
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written, other languages advantageous
- Previous experience working within a 1st line support preferred
- Experience of solving IT technical solutions and communicating regularly with customers and users
- ITIL certification or a willingness to undertake
- Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
- Basic knowledge of Network and VPN
- Take initiative and feel responsible for your work environment
Selection Process For Intertrust Group Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Intertrust Group Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Intertrust Group Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Intertrust Group Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Intertrust Group Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Intertrust Group Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intertrust Group Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Intertrust Group Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Intertrust Group Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Intertrust Group Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.intertrustgroup.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Intertrust Group Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Intertrust Group Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Intertrust Group Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Intertrust Group Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Intertrust Group Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.