About H&M Group
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, Cheap Monday, H&M Home and ARKET. We have over 5,000 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. We want to be at the forefront of both fashion and sustainability.
H&M Group Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For H&M Group Recruitment 2024
H&M Group are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Associate Software Engineer to join their collaborative engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual with 0-1 years of experience to contribute to exciting projects, learn from seasoned engineers, and grow their skills in a supportive and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in software engineering principles and a keen interest in advancing their technical knowledge and skills.
Good to Have
- Has development experience in C/C++/ Java /any language
- Has knowledge of OOPs concept
- Has knowledge in Data Structures, SQL – TSQL/ PLSQL
- Basic understanding of software development principles, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git / Github
- Participated in Hackathons/ Coding competitions
- Running Clubs or driving some initiatives
- Can showcase projects from college and motivation behind
- Assist in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining high-quality software solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Participate in code reviews to improve coding skills and share knowledge.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving defects in existing software applications.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Engage in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations to improve job competence and personal skills.
Skills and Abilities
- Has problem solving skills
- Has a learning aptitude
- Is coachable
- Ability to translate design prototypes into working code.
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
H&M Group Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your H&M Group Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.