About HSBC Off Campus Drive
HSBC, or the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, is one of the world’s largest and most well-known multinational banking and financial services organizations. Established in 1865, HSBC has a rich history and has grown to become a global giant in the banking industry.
HSBC operates in various financial sectors, including retail banking, commercial banking, global banking, and markets. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions worldwide. The bank has a significant presence in Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
Known for its commitment to international connectivity, HSBC plays a crucial role in facilitating global trade and finance. It has a reputation for offering a comprehensive suite of banking and financial solutions, including wealth management, investment banking, and insurance services.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Customer Onboarding and CDD Analyst
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For HSBC Recruitment 2024
- The Global Standards Programme is focused on developing and implementing enhanced Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes consistently across the Group to meet regulatory commitments.
- The program will seek to enhance CMB’s customer due diligence capability to mitigate the risk of doing business with the wrong type of clients and ensure we meet our regulatory commitments.
- To improve the CDD and KYC capabilities INM CMB is setting up a Customer Onboarding & CDD Team within CMB Business Management. The role operates within this team. The role holder must have the ability to react quickly to changing priorities by being flexible, proactive, and cooperative at all times.
- The operating conditions for the role are to meet local needs aligned with global objectives by thinking strategically and working in collaboration and partnership with the stakeholders.
- The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Graduation or as required for the role, whichever is higher in Commercial banking knowledge.
- A record of successful accomplishment in providing consistently outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record in a client-focused environment.
- Proven record of delivery within challenging timescales.
- Stakeholder management (External & Internal).
- Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to be flexible, and manage priorities whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently when required.
- Conflict management.
- Attention to detail Working knowledge of CMB’s proposition/product capabilities.
- Working knowledge of HSBC Group Capabilities.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your HSBC Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.