About Principal Financial
Principal Financial Group® is dedicated to improving the wealth and well-being of people and businesses around the world—helping more than 62M customers plan, protect, invest, and retire as of December 31, 2022. Along the way, we commit to supporting the communities where we do business. Improving our planet. And building a diverse, inclusive workforce.
We’re proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Money Management by Pensions & Investments for the 11th consecutive year, an Ethisphere World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th time and as Forbes The Best Employers for Diversity 2023.
Principal Financial Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Any UG Degree
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For Principal Financial Recruitment 2024
- Review, analyze and process transactions in accordance with business process documents
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards by demonstrating accuracy with attention to detail, timely and methodical transaction processing
- Demonstrates ability to work on routine matters with minimum supervision
- Demonstrates continuous learning by updating job knowledge with available resources resulting in positive impact at work
- Ability to be flexible and multitasking by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests assigned by supervisor
- Ability to use own initiative in team environment
- Provide timely response to queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Adherence to Compliance, Information security, Internal and External statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Compliance to PGS policies and Flexibility as per business needs
- Develop strong partnership with peers, mentors, support functions and leaders
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent –15yrs of Formal Education from recognized and accredited University
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience of transaction processing in Insurance and Financial Domain preferred
- Typing skills – 30 to 35 Wpm, 30 to 35 Npm, 98% accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in rotational shift
- Proficient in MS office
- Good knowledge of Insurance domain
- Logical and analytical reasoning, willing to learn new things, adaptability, flexible to work in shifts, multitasking, Team player
- Strong attention to detail to demonstrate possession of problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven, team-based environment.
- Must be able to prioritize effectively and be flexible as business needs change
Principal Financial Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Principal Financial Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.