MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Hindustan Unilever company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Hindustan Unilever address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British-Dutch company.HUL's products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers. HUL was established in 1933 as Lever Brothers and, in 1956, became known as Hindustan Lever Limited, as a result of a merger among Lever Brothers, Hindustan Vanaspati Mfg. Co. Ltd. and United Traders Ltd. It employs over 16,000 workers, while it also indirectly helping to facilitate the employment of over 65,000 people. HUL is the market leader in Indian consumer products with presence in over 20 consumer categories such as soaps, tea, detergents and shampoos among others with over 700 million Indian consumers using its products.
Company Website : www.hul.com
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree/MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree/MBA/PGDM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with vendors, tool suppliers and other stakeholder groups to manage, deploy and implement the strategy and programs
- Ensure strategic meeting management process is adhered to under Travel and Meetings Policy guidelines, including reporting violations to higher management
- Track and reconcile event and travel spend to ensure adherence to event budget and monitor volume for room nights, meeting rooms and entire spend as required to provide a source of information to secure additional savings based on usage together with preferred suppliers and Procurement
- Strong collaboration with Regional Travel Leads, Procurement and IT Business partner
- Utilizing technology to oversee usage of the respective programs and run extensive reports
- Ensuring that all partners are researching and booking economically feasible rates for all aspects of employee lodging and travel for offsite meetings
- Provide excellent management of suppliers and supervision of individuals responsible for meeting and events
- Gather all information from e-mails, meetings and verbal conversations regarding the various meetings and local, regional or global needs to help create an environment that meets the needs of the programming agenda
- Interact with the leadership of the organization, adapt best practices and provide best in class service
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and information to be able to offer new ideas to internal customers to better meet their needs
- Update the Corporate Travel and Meeting Management intranet site with up-to-date market and industry trends and information to provide a source of information for employees
- Track savings on meetings achieved through strategic meeting management process
- Understand and adhere to the company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the company´s risk management guidelines
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management
- Resolve problems or complaints from consultants both internal and external as related to meetings and events
- Oversight of the issuance and cancellation of centrally held cards, maintenance of organizational hierarchy, and production of management reporting
- Monitors and reports on key performance metrics related to exception/non-compliance reporting
- Monitoring spend for compliance to policy, works with supplier to minimize credit losses and to identify financial risk factors while working with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Liaise with ETS Finance / Expense Accounting to ensure policies and procedures are aligned, integration with Expense system is optimized, help desk teams are briefed to answer employee questions, and cardholders receive appropriate support for escalation issues
- Create and manage documentation policy, procedures and communications to establish global standards and support implementation of best practices
- Creates communications and maintains intranet information to assist cardholders to manage their accounts effectively and delivers customer service to the business
Skills Required for Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
- First experience in a service environment or travel management function
- Ideally experience in running both, a meetings & event function or a card program
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and intercultural competences
- Presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize main duties
- Problem solving capacity
- Multi tasking abilities
- Team worker
- Negotiation competences
- Computer skills
- Attention to details
- Able to work under stress
- Able to work without close supervision
- Self motivated, creative and initiativeTeam alignment –
- Cultivating relationships to ensure collaboration, integration and alignment
- Creating a winning mindset and shared vision for team success
Documents to be Carried for Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Hindustan Unilever Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at hul.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Hindustan Unilever Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Hindustan Unilever Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Hindustan Unilever Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Hindustan Unilever Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Hindustan Unilever Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.