MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Hindustan Unilever company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Hindustan Unilever address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British-Dutch company.HUL's products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers. HUL was established in 1933 as Lever Brothers and, in 1956, became known as Hindustan Lever Limited, as a result of a merger among Lever Brothers, Hindustan Vanaspati Mfg. Co. Ltd. and United Traders Ltd. It employs over 16,000 workers, while it also indirectly helping to facilitate the employment of over 65,000 people. HUL is the market leader in Indian consumer products with presence in over 20 consumer categories such as soaps, tea, detergents and shampoos among others with over 700 million Indian consumers using its products.
Company Website : www.hul.com
Job Position : Assistant Manager
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2021 :
R2R: To facilitate smooth month end / quarter end close of financial reporting ( high quality as well as on time ) consisting of :
- Delivery of Key KPIs towards - Month end / quarter end close - TB Review / Country Lock Meeting / NFD Reviews
- Inter Company settlements / overdue review / follow-up on actions.
- Balance Sheet Hygiene / A/c recon- review and follow-up on quality of recon by 3PSPs
- [email protected] Review: Follow-up & actions
- GPM / GFCF Compliance - review and monitoring
- Project’s support - IFRS / S4 SCOA / Blackline etc.
- Service Delivery Review of 3PSP / key deliverables
P2P: To facilitate smooth functioning of Purchase to Pay operations (with close co-ordination with 3PSP ) consisting :
- Delivery of key KPIs : Payment on Time , First Pass Yield , PO Compliance etc.
- Co-ordination with MCOs on Overdue / Pending actions - GRNs / Price Variance approvals / other structural follows-ups
- Vendor reco. / balance review / GRIR -review & actions
- [email protected] Review : Follow-up & actions
- GPM / GFCF Compliance - review and monitoring
- Projects support - E-Invoicing / Below Clip / Apzen etc. - secure and drive implementation in MCOs
- * Service Delivery Review of 3PSP / key deliverables
Key Interfaces – Internal
- 3PSPs – Capgemini / IBM
- UniOps CE – OC / PEC
- MCO – Controllers Team
- Others - Supply chain, Procurement MCO- FET/MR Team, MCO Tax Teams
- Project Team – Global Team / SMEs / IT / IFRS etc.
Key Interfaces – External
- Auditors – Statutory
- Auditors – Internal Audit
Skills Required for Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2021 :
- In-Depth Accounting Knowledge / Financial Accounting
- Business Acumen
- Work experience in SAP
- Controls Monitoring
- Servant Leadership & Influencing
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Collaboration / Team Management (+3PSP)
- Change Management - Compliance & Governance
- Digital awareness- Data analytics
- Qualified Accountant with business knowledge / understanding
- Very good accounting knowledge / various reporting requirements understanding.
- Good understanding of PTP process
- Knowledge on SAP FI / good understanding of other interfaces – i-finance
- Microsoft office skills – Excel / Word / Power Point/ Power BI etc.
Documents to be Carried for Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Hindustan Unilever Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at hul.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Hindustan Unilever Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Hindustan Unilever Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Hindustan Unilever Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Hindustan Unilever Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Hindustan Unilever Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.