HackerEarth is the most comprehensive developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure the skills of developers during the recruiting process. More than 1000 companies across the globe use HackerEarth to improve the quality of their engineering hires and reduce the time spent by recruiters on screening candidates.
Over the years, we have also built a thriving community of 4.5M+ developers that come to HackerEarth to participate in hackathons and coding challenges to assess their skills and compete in the community.
HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Sales Development Representative
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For HackerEarth Recruitment 2024
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by penetrating new accounts through high activity calling, emailing, and LinkedIn to Senior decision makers in Enterprises with a focus on finding qualified leads and setting appointments and demos for our domestic sales team to take forward.
- Build and own enterprise opportunity pipeline worth USD 200,000 in a quarter.
- Think like an enterprise sales professional with an intent to build strong relationships with senior decision makers and create a high value opportunity pipeline for Sales.
- Reconnect and build relationships with older cold leads to help continuously build the opportunity pipeline
- High volume cold calling (80-100 dials per day) and emailing in order to access decision makers
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with the decision makers
- Manage all prospective clients and opportunities in CRM, ensuring all communications are accurately logged.
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets, maintaining healthy metrics and KPIs
To be successful, you will have:
- At least 6 months experience in telephone-based, outbound B2B sales development role in enterprise SaaS
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent personalized email writing skills to suit prospects’ changing needs and demands
- Good understanding of running and executing email drip campaigns
- Proven ability to undertake in-depth online research and via social media
- Data-savvy with exceptional attention to detail and excellent in reporting metrics
- Keen to be part of a dynamic team with long-term plans to pursue a career in Sales.
HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your HackerEarth Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.