Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. We embrace your visions as our own and partner with you to develop better ideas that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. Our global network of 10,000 professionals work on the world’s toughest challenges.
Our corporate roots extend back more than a hundred years, and our experience spans over 150 countries around the world in the metals, energy, infrastructure, digital, and investments market sectors. We are employee-owned and independent—free to bring our best thinking to your business.
Our exceptional, diverse teams combine vast engineering and business knowledge, working in partnership with our clients to develop market strategies, manage and optimize production, develop new game-changing technologies, and design and deliver complex capital projects.
We work closely with the communities in which we serve to ensure that our solutions optimize environmental protection, economic prosperity, and cultural vibrancy. We want their businesses, ecosystems, and communities to thrive, both now and into the future.
Our people are passionate about our corporate purpose and values. We believe in long-term relationships with our partners, and are committed to our clients’ lasting success.
HATCH Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For HATCH Recruitment 2024
- Triage incoming incidents
- Provide level 1 support to incidents
- Resolve routine incidents
- Communicate with post level 1 support to resolve non-routine incidents
- Maintain supporting incident records, and knowledge base articles
- Track incidents until resolved
- Interact with vendors as required
- Support global audience
- Follow, and apply procedures for issue resolution, project creation and configuration
You bring to the role:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with both technical, and non-technical staff
- Ability to work, and interact effectively with a distributed team
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Strong organization, and multi-tasking abilities required
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and apply relevant information from a variety of sources
- Experience in support role
- Previous experience with Bentley ProjectWise, or other System Administration experiences an asset
- Follow, and apply procedures as defined to resolve routine issues
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software
- Use a variety of scripting tools and languages to automate routine tasks
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Windows required
- Basic understanding of any CAD applications an asset
HATCH Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your HATCH Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.