We deliver actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. Our unrivaled combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. As a $5 billion company, with over 19,500 associates, and a member of the S&P 500, we are an objective partner with 15,000+ client enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size — and boast 40+ years of experience providing insights and expert guidance to client enterprises worldwide.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer (Python Data Engineer)
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Gartner Recruitment 2024
Gartner is looking for a Associate Software Developer focusing on data engineering. This person will be a part of team developing and supporting Gartner‘s client facing experience. This includes supporting both the gartner.com website as well as other engagement applications like email. This position will provide an opportunity to work with on several different technologies focusing on data services and data science. This includes building and consuming web services, integrating search technologies, and building personalization and recommendation engines.
What You Will do
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of high-performance, scalable and optimized data solutions.
- Design, build and automate the deployment of data pipelines and applications to support data scientists and researchers with their reporting and data requirements.
- Integrate data from a wide variety of sources, including on premise databases and external data sources with rest APIs and harvesting tools.
- Collaborate with internal business units and data science teams on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions.
- Effectively support and partner with businesses on implementation, technical issues and training on the datalake ecosystem
- Work with team on managing AWS resources (EMR, ECS clusters, lambda, glue etc.) and continuously improve deployment process of our applications
- Work with administrative resources and support provisioning, monitoring, configuration and maintenance of AWS tools.
- Promote the integration of new cloud technologies and continuously evaluate new tools that will improve the organization’s capabilities while leading to lower total cost of operation.
- Support automation efforts across the data analytics team utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins.
- Work with the team to implement data governance, access control and identify and reduce security risks.
What you will need
- 0.5-2 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of Cloud based data models, ETL Pipelines and infrastructure for reporting, analytics and data science
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data
- Experience working with Spark, Hive, HDFS, MR, Apache Kafka/AWS Kinesis
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Experience using automated build systems (CI/CD)
- Experience working in different programming languages (Java, python, scala)
- Experience of Data Structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of different databases technologies (Relational, NoSQL, Graph, Document, Key-Value, Time Series). This should include building and managing scalable data models.
- Knowledge of Cloud based platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in ETL, software development, frameworks and technologies
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Gartner Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.