Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Gartner Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Gartner address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission critical priorities. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 14,000 enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Help Desk Specialist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Responsible for providing phone and chat-based technical support for all Gartner applications and systems by identifying issue(s), determining and executing appropriate resolution or escalation, and communicating that resolution or escalation to the associate.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the first point of contact for phone calls, chats, and emails from internal associates regarding IT & REWP issues and queries
- Log all phone calls, chats, and emails in our call logging tool, updating with relevant information and escalate as necessary within SLA’s and to Gartner standard
- Maintain accurate up-to-date status on all tickets
- Ensure that all associates have been properly communicated before closing a ticket request
- Provide first line troubleshooting and resolutions upon initial contact, using our internal knowledge base & various tools
- Assist associates with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Assist with mobile device issues (Apple, Android, Windows Phone – any others)
- Perform basic hardware troubleshooting remotely.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation knowledge base for desktop hardware and software applications.
- Meet or exceed all Helpdesk metrics and process requirements (ticket management protocols, time tracking, communication requirements, etc.)
- Treat all customers with courtesy and professionalism
- Liaise with IT colleagues within Identity and Assets Management, Technical Support Specialists, Security, and other business units as required
- Degree in Bachelor of Science/ Technology.
- Good communicator, able to clearly and correctly express complex technical concepts in English, both verbally and in writing to support a Global organization.
- Experience using help desk call logging system.
- Experience with standard Microsoft products and platforms.
- Understands basic networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working in 24 X 7 X 365 in a rotational shift environment
- Ability to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet the business needs (standard is 40-hour /week, ex break time with occasional overtime requirements)
- Provides good assistance to all Gartner associates, within defined SLA’s
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and more!
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Gartner Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Gartner Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Gartner Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Gartner Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Gartner Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Gartner Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.