MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Greet Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Greet Technologies company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Greet Technologies address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Greet Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Greet Technologies
Greet Technologies is a growing Customer Support/KPO services provider in India, with focus on transaction processing as well as handling calls. Greet is here to deliver world-class solutions, which are result-oriented and committed to customer satisfaction. With a ' total solutions approach ', Greet works as an extended arm of your organization. Our ability to provide best-of-breed services derives from an expert knowledge of our business, as well as in-depth understanding of our clients' business and business processes.
Company Website : www.greettech.com
Job Position : Java Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Greet Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Greet Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enterprise web application development (Tally) in an integrated team environment.
- Write design and test document
- Develop code based on user requirements in Java.
- Converting designs to code.
- Unit Testing: Coding, testing, and debugging.
- Integrating Java related Frameworks.
Skills Required For Greet Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Must have Good Knowledge of Programming.
- Basic knowledge on HTML, CSS, Jquery, C++ or AJAX.
Documents to be Carried for Greet Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Greet Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Greet Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Greet Technologies Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Greet Technologies Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at greattech.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Greet Technologies Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Greet Technologies Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Greet Technologies Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Greet Technologies Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Greet Technologies Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.