MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Gradeup Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Gradeup company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Gradeup address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Gradeup Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Gradeup
Gradeup is bringing students together and connecting them with the best of mentors, teachers, content, and other resources to keep them motivated and to help them score better in exams.We aspire to become the largest and most engaging community of students and teachers in India where students of all ages and subjects can learn in a collaborative and affordable manner.
Company Website : www.gradeup.com
Job Position : Android Developer
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Gradeup Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Gradeup Jobs 2020 :
- Design and build Gradeup application for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills Required For Gradeup Jobs 2020 :
- Have published at least one Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK & third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Documents to be Carried for Gradeup Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Gradeup Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Gradeup Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Gradeup Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Gradeup Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Gradeup.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Gradeup Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Gradeup Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Gradeup Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Gradeup Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Gradeup Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.