Learn How to Hack GE Digital Careers 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: GE Digital Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the GE Digital address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
GE Digital, part of GE Vernova, provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies, helping industry work better. We operate across four key industries, including power generation and oil & gas, manufacturing, and electric utilities & telecom, and aviation. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.
GE Digital Careers 2022 Details
|Company Name||GE Digital|
|Name of Post||Data Scientist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For GE Digital Careers 2022
The Data Scientist will work in teams addressing statistical, machine learning and data understanding problems in a commercial technology and consultancy development environment. In this role, you will contribute to the development and deployment of modern machine learning, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Data Scientist, you will be part of a data science or cross-disciplinary team on commercially facing development projects, typically involving large, complex data sets. These teams typically include statisticians, computer scientists, software developers, engineers, product managers, and end users, working in concert with partners in GE business units. Potential application areas include remote monitoring and diagnostics across infrastructure and industrial sectors, financial portfolio risk assessment, and operations optimization.
- In this role, you will:
- Develop analytics within well-defined projects to address customer needs and opportunities.
- Work alongside software developers and software engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics
- Good, applied statistics Skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, maximum likelihood estimators etc.,
- Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
- Strong Math Skills (Multivariable calculus and Linear Algebra) and theoretical understanding of algorithm optimization techniques
- Share and discuss findings with team members.
Skills Required For GE Digital Careers 2022
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic or minimum of 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated skill in the use of one or more analytic software tools or languages (e.g., Python) and demonstrated ability to work on database query languages like SQL etc.
- Handling imperfections in the data and Demonstrated skill at data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment
- Demonstrated skill in the use of applied analytics, descriptive statistics, and predictive analytics on industrial or other similar domain related datasets
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision forests etc.
- Exposure in using advanced ML Frameworks dealing with NLP, Computer vision, Timeseries modelling would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated awareness of feature extraction and real-time analytics methods
- Demonstrated awareness of analytic prototyping, analytic scaleup, analytic scaling, and solutions integration
- Domain Knowledge:
- Demonstrated awareness of industry and technology trends in data science
- Demonstrated awareness of customer and stakeholder management and business metrics
Selection Process For GE Digital Careers 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
GE Digital Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for GE Digital Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for GE Digital Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|GE Digital Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for GE Digital Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GE Digital Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
GE Digital Careers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GE Digital Careers 2022 ?
To apply for the GE Digital Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ge.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GE Digital Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide GE Digital Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides GE Digital Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide GE Digital Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides GE Digital Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.