MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
EWIG Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EWIG Technologies company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EWIG Technologies address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EWIG Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : EWIG Technologies
EWIG Technologies Private Limited was founded in 2015 & registered in 2017 with our Corporate Office in Hyderabad. We are a Custom Software Development & IT Consulting Services Company. EWIG offers services spanning from design, development and testing of software products to resource outsourcing & training.
Company Website : www.ewigtech.com
Job Position : Android Developer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For EWIG Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For EWIG Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Experienced in technologies like Java, Kotlin
- Experience in building Apps with Google’s Flutter
- Good hands-on experience on native android and hybrid development
- Design, build and support applications for the android platform
- Work with 3rd party APIs
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
Skills Required For EWIG Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Documents to be Carried for EWIG Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EWIG Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here ( Job Expired )
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EWIG Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EWIG Technologies Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Swiggy Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ewigtech.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EWIG Technologies Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EWIG Technologies Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EWIG Technologies Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EWIG Technologies Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EWIG Technologies Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.