Ericsson Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Ericsson Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Ericsson address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Cloud Software Services, and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
Ericsson Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Ericsson Careers 2023
We are now looking for 1st Level Assurance RAN engineer to analyze RAN Network KPIs and Performance, manage the team, deliver customer requirements of a node, network within SLA. Your scope of work would include the scenarios of training new joiners, giving expert advice, driving shift members for 1st Level Assurance Delivery of RAN KPI and Performance handling. You need to identify and drive improvements during special event activities, drive E2E alignment of domain stakeholders to troubleshoot network related issues, driving critical and major incidents by aligning shift members and involving 2nd Level Assurance members for additional support. Need to have good communication skill and good hands-on experience in Excel and PowerPoint for handling Daily and Adhoc customer requests.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
What you will do
- Hands-on experience on Ericsson Nodes KPI and Performance Troubleshooting and Analysis
- Domain experience: RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
Skills Required For Ericsson Careers 2023
- 0-2 years of experience in Ericsson RAN Domain
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Selection Process For Ericsson Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Ericsson Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Ericsson Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Ericsson Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Ericsson Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ericsson Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ericsson Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Ericsson Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ericsson.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ericsson Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ericsson Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ericsson Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ericsson Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ericsson Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.