MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
eClerx Walk-In Drive 2020 : eClerx off campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.Com/BBM /M.Com /MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check eClerx off campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
eClerx Walk-In Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : eClerx Services Ltd
eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra with the goal of transitioning, managing and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant opportunities for providing innovative services and solutions to large global companies undergoing rapid business transformation challenged by legacy systems, new technology, data inaccuracies, and ever-changing processes and workflows. Created from humble beginnings in a small office in Mumbai, today eClerx employs over 9500+ people with offices located in the US, UK, India, Italy, Ireland, Thailand, and Singapore.
Company Website : www.eclerx.com
Job Position : Financial Analyst
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com/M.Com /MBA
Experience : 0-4 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For eClerx Jobs 2019 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBM /M.Com/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For eClerx Jobs 2019 :
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, and tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
Skills Required For eClerx Jobs 2019 :
- Derivatives & Types of Derivatives
- Capital Markets & Types of Capital Markets
- Primary & Secondary Markets
- Money Markets
- Bullish & Bearish Market
- Swap & Types of Swap
- Debentures & stocks
- Share & Types of Shares
- Difference Between Swap & options
eClerx Walk-In Interview
Before attending or participating in the eClerx Walkin Interview you need to know all the details. This article will help you to know all the particulars of the eClerx Walkin Drive 2019. So, attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time. To prepare for the interview and written examination, you can download the Placement Papers from our job portal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Common Interview Questions and Answers
Documents to be Carried for eClerx Walk-In Drive 2019 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for eClerx Walk-In Drive 2019 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : After Registration You will Get Call Letter, If Not Take Printout of This Post
Details Of eClerx Walk-in Drive
Walk-in Date: 26 December – 3rd January
Interview Timings: 09 AM Onwards
Contact Person: HR
Interview venue :
eClerx Services Ltd.
5th Floor, Building No.14,
K Raheja Mindspace,
Plot No.No.3, TTC Industrial Area,
Thane Belapur Road, Airoli,
Navi Mumbai- 400708