Learn How to Hack Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: Digital AI Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Digital AI address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Digital.ai is the intelligent value stream management company that enables Global 5000 enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives and deliver secure digital products their customers can trust.
Digital.ai was formed by bringing together proven technology leaders in business agility, software delivery, application security, continuous testing, and AI-powered analytics into one integrated, intelligent value stream platform. Together, we have more than 50 years of experience providing critical business and technology solutions to over 1,500 companies around the world.
Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Company Name||Digital AI|
|Name of Post||Associate Software Test Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022
As a member of the QA team, you will take an active role in working with developing and enhancing the Automation framework. This requires working with cross functional teams. You should be very good in understanding the different component of automation framework and should be able to ramp up very quickly on the existing tools and technologies used. The work is non routine and complex involving the application of advanced technical skills in area of specialization.
Skills Required For Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience in software scripting with comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Process and QA best practices and methodologies
- Excellent hands on working experience in core Java.
- Good understanding of Relational Database.
- Expertise in developing and working with Automation framework (e.g Selenium) preferably for ETL/DWH based application.
- Analyze application/ technology defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure
- Good problem solving, root cause analysis and debugging skills and has ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Should be able to take initiative in leading the effort and work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ETL, BI and data warehouse, desirable.
- Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity or earlier experience with products on Cloud is a plus.
- exposure to Java , selenium, Protractor, Jenkins, Testing would be an added advantage
Selection Process For Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Digital AI Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Digital AI Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Digital AI Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Digital AI Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Digital AI Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Digital AI Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the Digital AI Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.digital.ai Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Digital AI Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Digital AI Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Digital AI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Digital AI Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Digital AI Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.