MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
DigiLocker Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : DigiLocker company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check DigiLocker address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
DigiLocker Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : DigiLocker
Digital Locker is a project under Digital India, the Indian Government's flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The project's goal is to build a national federated document network for India's 1.3 BN citizens. This will function as an inter-operable public-private ecosystem for paperless governance by digitizing citizen records and enabling usage of these records digitally. Citizens get issued various documents & certificates over their lifetime by diff government agencies (e.g. Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card, school & college certificates). All this happens currently in the physical world using paper.
Company Website : www.digilocker.gov.in
Job Position : Executive/Assistant Manager – Technical Support
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For DigiLocker Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For DigiLocker Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English language
- Managing incoming calls/ emails and customer service inquiries
- Experience in customer support
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to the organization’s goals and values.
Skills Required For DigiLocker Jobs 2020 :
- 0-3 years of experience with zeal to handle technical queries
- May be required for the development of Modules.
- Familiarity with MS office, reporting and documentation
Documents to be Carried for DigiLocker Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For DigiLocker Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
DigiLocker Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DigiLocker Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the DigiLocker Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at DigiLocker.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the DigiLocker Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide DigiLocker Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides DigiLocker Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide DigiLocker Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides DigiLocker Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.