MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Devicedriven Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Devicedriven company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Devicedriven address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Devicedriven Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Devicedriven
DeviceDriven is a product engineering company, building our own products and providing product development services to other companies. We specialize in full cycle product development, working closely with our customers to conceptualize and develop applications and support the applications through their lifetime providing maintenance, hosting, operations and online marketing support.From startups to established industry leaders like Nokia, Qualcomm, Siemens Mobile, Nokia Siemens Networks etc. DeviceDriven has helped its clients build and ship hundreds of product releases, across a wide range of platforms and languages. Our dedicated teams not only focus on understanding the requirements at hand but also the business direction, core values and operational style of each client company, leading to a perfect alignment of goals and outcome.
Company Website : www.devicedriven.com
Job Position : Python Developer
Job Location : Trivandrum
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Devicedriven Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 graduates
Job Description For Devicedriven Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent coding skills in Python. Must be able write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Excellent knowledge with any of the web framework like Django, Flask, .
- Should be willing to learn AngularJS.
- Must have experience with any of the database technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Know about object-relational mappers like SQLAlchemy.
Skills Required For Devicedriven Jobs 2020 :
- Good understanding of asynchronous application communication using AMQP or Celery.
- Experience with data stores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and MongoDB.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS, Heroku.
- Experience with any Frontend framework like AngularJS, React, etc.
- Experience with Node.js or Java.
Documents to be Carried for Devicedriven Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Devicedriven Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Devicedriven Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Devicedriven Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Devicedriven Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Devicedriven.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Devicedriven Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Devicedriven Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Devicedriven Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Devicedriven Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Devicedriven Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.