About Deutsche Bank
At Deutsche Bank, we give original thinkers the space and support they need to shine. Merging local knowledge with global vision, in-depth insight with industry-leading digital expertise, if you’re an innovator by nature, we can help you to unleash your potential. We see things differently at Deutsche Bank – and we’re proud of our fresh perspective. Today, we’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritising long-term success over short term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity.
Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Production Support Associate
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2024
Private Bank Germany Service Operations – provides 2nd Level Application Support for business applications used in branches, by mobile sales or via internet. The department is responsible for the stability of the applications. Incident Management and Problem Management are the main processes that account for the required stability. In-depth application knowledge and understanding of the business processes that the applications support are our main assets.
The Service Management Analyst acts as a hands-on technician executing several tasks in relation to the required services within the Service Management environment. The Service Management Analyst role supports the respective functional teams and provides expertise and assistance to ensure effective services are provided by Service Management.
The main tasks of the Service Management Analyst/SRE are:
Observability and Monitoring, Issue analysis, Incident and Problem Management, Toil reduction, Automation etc.
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Develop a good understanding of the activities required to execute Service Management functions.
- Follow all guidelines and controls for the relevant processes to ensure compliance and quality.
- Understand the end-to-end application support process and escalation procedures thoroughly, become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area (i.e., service operations).
- Provide feedback and communicate results to stakeholders regularly
- Engage quickly in incident scenarios and contribute to resolve the problem.
- Assist in managing OLA, SLI, SLOs, and SLAs with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure to adhere the defined support processes.
- Reduce Manual efforts and thrive to automate & improve where appropriate.
Your Skills and Experience :
- Working exposure to Microservices based environment, GCP/Azure/AWS, OpenShift/Docker/Container based application management
- Hands-on Unix, SQL and DevOps tools (Bitbucket, Artifactory, uDeploy, TeamCity)
- Hands-on knowledge of production monitoring tools like Splunk, Geneos, Appdynamics, New Relic
- Knowledge of Apache KAFKA
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps methodologies
- Should be able to drive automation
- Must be a Team player with excellent soft skills
- Must be ready to work in APAC and GERMANY Shifts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in IT or Computer Science related discipline (equivalent diploma or technical faculty)
- Google Cloud Certification and ITIL V4 foundation certification (preferred)
Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.