From the merger of two leaders in the CX space, ASPECT Software and Noble Systems, comes ALVARIA. A new global force delivering leading edge Customer Experience and Workforce Engagement software as well as cloud services technology solutions for enterprise Contact Centers. We blend the agility of a start-up mentality with the stability of an established enterprise, challenging the market with renewed thinking and best-of-breed business solutions.
Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Order Process Analyst
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Alvaria Recruitment 2024
Ensures all sales orders and renewal quotations are prepared/processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that delivery deadlines are met. Professional: Initiates processes and procedures for new deals. Follows established procedures and policies of managing the order process with complex or high volume orders. Interface with various departments to resolve issues related to configuration, shipping, Bookings Policy compliance, SOX etc. May also have direct customer contact in certain situations.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and process order packs from Sales to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance with Aspect policies. Make recommendations to sales on corrective action required for non-conformity.
- Generate support renewal quotations or convert existing product quotations developed by sales for shipment
- Processing of orders within Sales Force & NetSuite ERP system and updating of all relevant fields to ensure accurate hand-offs to supporting organizations ensuring accurate customer entitlement.
- Ensures all approvals and signatures are in place prior to order booking.
- Processing of credits, rebills and sales related RMA activity.
- Manage order holds and backlog for covered area.
- Understands company specific product/support offerings, pricing policies and programs to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Possess a good working knowledge of systems and processes and compliance with company policies.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of any ERP System, Sales Force & NetSuite experience will be preferred.
- Ability to timely communicate complex information to line management and Sales as needed.
- Strong customer service, communication and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Gains exposure to more complex aspects of position, such as SOX compliance, financial accounting rules and product offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product suite.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems and contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
- Ability to provide solutions to problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- May require direction from more senior peers or line management on complex situations.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time and working extended hours as needed during quarter end peak volumes.
- In certain circumstances, local language skills may be required and will be requested as needed
Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Alvaria Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.