AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Junior Associate – Quality Assurance Specialist
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For AstraZeneca Recruitment 2024
The Jr. VC and QA specialist is a beginner level position responsible for managing the Virtual Card, , Finance clearance & reconciliation; the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance Team or Meeting Managers. The overall objective of this role is to accurately prepare, audit & report business / financial transactions, generate reports and statements in accordance with local regulatory guidelines.
This role will also develop service performance reports and analysis that supports key decision-making and driving improvement for the GME service. Reporting to the VC & QA Lead, this role has responsibility to manage the day-to-day Virtual Card, QA and reporting activities to ensure the service is delivering on the efficiency objectives. The role will support services in the US, EMEA, APAC and global congresses team and then expand into optimizing the services.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge in Finance Concepts
- Knowledge in Finance SAP FiFo, Blackline is good to have
- Knowledge in creating the journal entries & get them posted into Blackline tool is good to have
- Ensure that the VCA reconciliation is on track and raise a flag to the right team if any deviation
- Configure standard system reports, as well as customized reports as required is good to have
- Facilitate the implementation of procedures and develop insights and reports is good to have
- Ensure accuracy of all reported data by continually reviewing and analyzing current sources, processes, and systems functions is good to have.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience in financial institution accounting practices and procedures.
- Experience in development using any reporting tool with ETL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment
- Experience with meeting industry technology (CVENT, StarCite)
- Meeting management and/or Travel industry experience.
AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.