DEP Walkin Interview Chennai 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: DEP Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the DEP address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Detroit Engineered Products (DEP) is an Engineering Solutions and Product Development company. Since its inception in 1998 in Troy, Michigan, USA, DEP is now a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Japan and India.
At the soul of DEP is a passion for engineering, and this passion has led to the inception of DEP MeshWorks, our proprietary software platform. DEP MeshWorks is a CAE driven platform for rapid concept CAE and CAD model generation, parametrization of CAE models, enabling optimization, advanced meshing and CAD morphing. It has resulted in an accelerated and transformed product development process, which has resulted in several creative solutions to many of our clients problems, thus providing significant value.
DEP Walkin Interview Chennai 2023 Details
|Name of Post||CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Diploma/BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For DEP Walkin Interview Chennai 2023
Position: CAE Engineer
- M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma 2021/2022 Pass out
- Branch: Mechanical/CAD/CAM/Design/ Automobile/ Thermal
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters )
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Strong analytical and theoretical skills
- Good knowledge in CAD and FEA tools
- Experience in Hypermesh , Ansa, Simlab etc is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
Bond Period :
Selected candidates should be under 2.5 years bond which Includes 6 months of probationary period.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Eligible candidates, depending on their skill, will be trained and entitled with the responsibilities to:
- Build Finite element models using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Interact and support customers on technical aspects and develop automated processes when required
- Work closely with the Customer/Engineering Services Team /Tech support Team to get details on Software Requirement specifications and then prepare technical documentation
- Prepare Testcase and Testdata based on the Software Requirement specification
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing for the given Software requirement specification.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision when working with execution teams.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions
After experience is garnered, Successful candidates will be working with DEP in house teams or deployed to Client locations across the globe & India
I Written test (General Aptitude & Technical)
II HR Interview
III Technical interview
Position: Associate Software Engineer (For CAE Software Development)
Nature of work: Software development (Coding using C++)
- M.E/M.Tech-B.E/B.Tech 2021/2022 pass out
- Candidates should be of B.E/B.Tech- Computer Science/Mechanical
- Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Programming Knowledge on C++ is an added advantage
Software engineer for our flagship product – DEP MeshWorks
DEP MeshWorks is a CAE driven platform for rapid concept CAE and CAD model generation, parameterization of CAE models, enabling optimization, advanced meshing and CAD morphing. Rapid time to market of new products across several industry sectors such as automotive, defense, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, consumer products and heavy equipment is a unique value proposition delivered to clients via DEPs world class engineers and the DEP MeshWorks platform.
As we are a CAE software product company, candidates will be working on wide array of tools and technologies like:
- Programming Languages: C++, python, Java script, QT
- OpenGL and various visualization toolkits
- Knowledge on FEA
- Problem Solving ability
- Building and optimizing algorithms for various CAD and Meshing functions
Selection Process For DEP Walkin Interview Chennai 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
DEP Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for DEP Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for DEP Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|DEP Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for DEP Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For DEP Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
DEP Walkin Interview Chennai 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DEP Walkin Interview Chennai 2023 ?
To apply for the DEP Walkin Interview Chennai , candidates have to visit the official site at www.depusa.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the DEP Walkin Interview Chennai Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide DEP Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides DEP Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide DEP Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides DEP Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.