MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Daimler Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Daimler company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Daimler address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Daimler Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Daimler
Daimler AG is one of the world’s biggest automotive companies. Three legally independent stock corporations operate under the parent company Daimler AG: Mercedes-Benz AG is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and vans. All Daimler Trucks & Buses activities are conducted at Daimler Truck AG, the world's biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. In addition to its longstanding business with vehicle financing and fleet management, Daimler Mobility is also responsible for mobility services.
Company Website : www.daimler.com
Job Position : Data scientist
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Daimler Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Daimler Jobs 2020 :
- Good Knowledge on the automotive Communication protocols like CAN, Flex ray
- Sound knowledge on the Driver assistance systems (feature functions like lane departure prevention, collision avoidance etc.)
- Practical knowledge of automotive sensors like Camera, RADAR etc.
- Testing, Debugging and validation of application software as per the Requirement (in DOORS)
Skills Required For Daimler Jobs 2020 :
- Overview on Ethernet communication protocol
- Hands on with visualization tools for sensors
- Good Overview on analyzing time series data, (ASC, MAT, DAT file),
- Good knowledge on latest trends like LIDARs and multi-mode RADARs.
- Knowledge on Atlasian tools like Confluence, JIRA etc.
Documents to be Carried for Daimler Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Daimler Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Daimler Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Daimler Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Daimler Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Daimler.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Daimler Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Daimler Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Daimler Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Daimler Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Daimler Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.