MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Cummins Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Cummins company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cummins address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cummins Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Cummins India Ltd
Cummins in India is a power leader; a Group of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines, generators and related technologies. Its technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country.
Cummins is around a 95 year old company headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (USA). 48,000 people worldwide, presence in approx. 190 countries and manufacturing facilities in 6 continents.
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Company Website : www.cummins.com
Job Position : Planning Coordinator
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Degree/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Cummins Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Cummins Jobs 2020 :
Under minimal supervision and in accordance with Cummins Delegation of Authority Policy, determines the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the master production schedule or independent customer demand. Expedites purchase or production orders as appropriate.
Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
- Reports any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
- Complies with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
- Engages in HSE training.
- Follows applicable standard work, process documentation, and quality procedures.
- Performs quality checks on material planning master data (lead time, order quantities, etc.) taking action to support Plan for Every Part (PFEP).
- Works with Quality to disposition non-conforming material in a timely manner.
- Executes supply plan releases with assigned strategic or complex suppliers to support the demand plan.
- Participates on allocation calls with Sourcing Manager, supplier, and other Cummins entities to understand nature and impact of constraints.
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead time and order quantities balancing supply with demand.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Planners across the organization to reposition excess inventory to locations with supporting demand.
- Provides accurate, timely updates specific to inventory availability and back order recovery plans.
- Manages part change requests and ramp up / ramp down activities to meet demand while minimizing excess and obsolete inventory.
- Reconciles order boards for critical suppliers, critical parts, and past due orders on a routine basis.
- Supports the Deliver Supplier Improvement Process initiative to improve performance metrics.
- Documents, communicates, and follows-up on action items impacting the ability to execute the plan.
- Takes ownership and accountability for delivery of supplier schedules that supports end Customer needs.
- Demonstrates the target level of proficiency in core competencies.
- Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet business goals.
- Communicates effectively within the assigned team and with all support teams.
- Completes training and personal development in line with business requirements and career goals.
- Participates in improvement (quality, safety, process, material flow, etc.) projects.
Skills Required For Cummins Jobs 2020 :
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Master Supply Scheduling - Establishes and maintains a valid Master Production Schedule for a family of products, which meets customer’s expectations and requirements while maximizing operational efficiency; validates procurement scheduling, production scheduling, and replenishment planning are aligned to manufacturing and assembly assets for conversion.
- Materials KPI Management - Operates in relation to recent or historical outputs as compared to expectations of the organization to determine next steps to drive improvement; assesses gaps to the supply chain performance against the expectation of achieving target deliverables; interprets KPIs to understand end-customer impact; strategically balances trade-offs to influence one KPI while minimizing the impact to others.
- Materials Master Data Management - Determines the source of master data (bill-of-material, disposition code, planner code, etc.) ensuring changes are updated at the origin rather than downstream system(s); tracks, monitors, and improves the quality of master data feeding into the demand and supply plan.
- Materials Planning Parameters - Aligns parameters (minimum order quantity, multiple order quantity, lead time, part cost, etc.) to balance the supply and demand plans while stabilizing the supply chain; runs changes to parameter settings in the planning environment and analyzes the impact to customer delivery and inventory.
- Materials Planning System Utilization - Uses the materials planning system to manage supply and demand plans taking long-term corrective action on exception messages and other alerts based on root cause analysis; occasionally refers to adhoc tools such as Excel, Access, TOAD, OMS, etc. in performing problem solving, while leveraging the materials planning system as the primary tool in day-to-day operations.
- Part Change Control Management - Evaluates and implements engineering change request (obsolescence, supersessions, new part release, etc.) to meet customer delivery requirements while minimizing excess and obsolete inventory.
- Plan for Every Part (PFEP) - Uses PFEP in planning, designing, and management of systems and processes within a facility to ensure delivery of right part at the right time in the right quantity to the right place, which in turn guarantees smooth operations; applies PFEP principles on the end to end supply chain with particular attention to the relationships between master data management, materials planning parameters, engineered material flows, transport management, and warehouse management.
Documents to be Carried for Cummins Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cummins Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cummins Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cummins Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Cummins Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Cummins.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cummins Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cummins Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cummins Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cummins Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cummins Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.