MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
CodeChef Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : CodeChef company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check CodeChef address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
CodeChef Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : CodeChef
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you through the medium of competitive programming. We conduct monthly programming contests and we have been working constantly to better the programming scenario in India. We have launched various initiatives to achieve this including the ambitious CodeChef for Schools program. Today the CodeChef community has grown to over 10,00,000+ programmers from different parts of the globe.
Company Website : www.codechef.com
Job Position : Content and Marketing Intern
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CodeChef Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020 graduates
Job Description For CodeChef Jobs 2020 :
- Brainstorm and idea write-ups for our Blog and website and suggest changes in existing content
- Create branded content such as advertisements across various online and offline channels
- Planning and drafting content for marketing campaigns on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Proofing reading and editing content on a day to day basis
- Excellent project and time management skills and must be good at handling time-sensitive projects and adhering to deadlines
Documents to be Carried for CodeChef Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CodeChef Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
CodeChef Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CodeChef Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Swiggy Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at CodeChef.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CodeChef Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide CodeChef Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CodeChef Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CodeChef Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CodeChef Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.