MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Cisco IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cisco Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Cisco
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
Company Website : www.cisco.com
Job Position : Sales Representative
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Norms
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry-recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world.
- You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
- As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers.
- You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year.
- With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
- Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience.
- In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales, and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas.
- You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions, and products to our customers.
- The program will begin in July 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities.
- Cisco offers you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learned, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
- Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to a Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Team.
- The GVS organization is passionate about driving sales productivity breakthroughs and building compelling business value for our partners while nurturing our partner relationships. As a VSAM, you’ll build strong relationships with existing customers, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities whilst achieving their desired business outcomes.
- You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Skills Required for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Willing and able to present your ideas in front of an audience.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Ability to take complex problems and simplify them.
Documents to be Carried for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Cisco Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Cisco.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cisco Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cisco Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cisco Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cisco Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cisco Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.