MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Catalogic Software Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Catalogic Software company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Catalogic Software address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Catalogic Software Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Catalogic Software
Catalogic Software is a leading provider of data protection and Copy Data Management solutions. Founded in 1996, Catalogic’s mission is to enable IT organizations to protect and leverage their data, delivering significant reductions to CAPEX and OPEX while providing superior services to the business. With its range of software products and client services, Catalogic helps clients protect, recover, manage, orchestrate and make use of their backup and copy data across their enterprise and cloud in support of mission critical IT functions including disaster recovery, test/dev, DevOps, next generation data protection, and business analytics.
Company Website : www.catalogicsoftware.com
Job Position : Java Developer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Catalogic Software Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Catalogic Software Jobs 2020 :
- Drive innovation by designing new features
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the products
- Work in a fast-moving and forward-thinking development environment that is constantly researching and implementing the latest technologies
- Research and implement the open source frameworks and architectures
- Work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce critical features
Skills Required For Catalogic Software Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in building applications with Java EE (Spring, Spring Boot), Java SE
- OOP and design patterns
- ORM - JPA / EclipseLink / Hibernate
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Good knowledge of REST and Web Services.
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years of experience with Java 7/8
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, Azure and/or VMware SDKs
- Server and Storage virtualization and Containers
- SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint or Oracle applications,
- REST, WebService.
Documents to be Carried for Catalogic Software Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Catalogic Software Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Catalogic Software Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Catalogic Software Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Catalogic Software Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Swiggy Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.