MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
British Telecom Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : British Telecom IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check British Telecom Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
British Telecom Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : British Telecom
BT is one of the world's leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Job Position : Trainee Business Service Support Advisor
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for British Telecom Jobs 2020 :
Role involves working on chat, back office & Voice (inbound and outbound) queues basis the alignment. Need to understand the customer query / concern and take appropriate action accordingly. This can involve a certain amount of investigative work, checking for process via different tools. Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience / satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures
You'll have the following responsibilities
- To take calls, chats & handle back office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information being provided with appropriate resolution
- To achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats, back office or on calls.
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across Digital Care teams
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
Skills Required for British Telecom Jobs 2020 :
- Fresher Graduate ONLY – Graduate in any stream
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognise the customers’ needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills and etiquette, required to effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders
- Logical reasoning skill
- Competence in Windows based tools (Outlook/Word/Excel/Access)
Selection Process for British Telecom Jobs 2020 :
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
Documents to be Carried for British Telecom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for British Telecom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form. Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
British Telecom Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for British Telecom Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the British Telecom Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at bt.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the British Telecom Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide British Telecom Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides British Telecom Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide British Telecom Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides British Telecom Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.