MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
AutoRabit Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: AutoRabit company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check AutoRabit address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
AutoRabit Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : AutoRabit
AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’ s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment. AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The company is in San Ramon, CA location.
Company Website : www.autorabit.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/ BCA/M.Tech/MS/M.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For AutoRabit Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/ BCA/M.Tech/MS/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For AutoRabit Jobs 2020 :
- AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective.
- They are hiring energetic freshers to join their team of Java developers who develop maintain and enhance their commercial web-based application in Hyderabad.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Develop Enterprise solution architecture for new-age system.
- Deploy system in in-house and over cloud.
- Mentor and troubleshoot issues faced by junior team members.
- Advise management on technology decisions.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining fintech systems using Spring Boot micro services architecture in in-house hosted system.
- Graduation in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or should be excellent in Java development and debugging
- Proven hands-on Software/Application support with core Java
- Proven working experience in core Java development.
- Proven working experience in Developer or Application support Role
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing/debugging applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and debug using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.) will be added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in the Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual Force Pages will be added advantage
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent debugging skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS, etc..
- Willingness to work in shifts when needed
- Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills Required For AutoRabit Jobs 2020 :
- Core Java (Required).
- CSS (Required).
- HTML (Required).
- J2EE (Good to Have).
- REST (Good to Have).
- Bootstrap (Good to Have).
- jQuery (Good to Have).
- Angular-JS (Good to Have).
Documents to be Carried for AutoRabit Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For AutoRabit Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
AutoRabit Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for AutoRabit Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the AutoRabit Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at AutoRabit.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AutoRabit Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide AutoRabit Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AutoRabit Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AutoRabit Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AutoRabit Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.