Air Products Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Air Products Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Air Products address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for over 80 years focused on serving energy, environmental, and emerging markets. The Company has two growth pillars driven by sustainability. Air Products’ base business provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemicals, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food.
The Company also develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas and carbon-capture projects, supplying world-scale clean hydrogen for global transportation, industrial markets, and the broader energy transition. Additionally, Air Products is the world leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment, and globally provides turbomachinery, membrane systems and cryogenic containers.
Air Products Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Air Products|
|Name of Post||Electrical Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Preparation & Review of documents & calculations for Proposal, Basic and Detail Engineering like plant & building layout engineering, plant and building calculations, Single line diagram, Hazardous area classification design, schematics, schedules, various calculations, and 3D model interface.
- Preparation & Review of Material Requisition, vendor offers, TBA sheet and vendor document for electrical items like PDC/Prefabricated Substation, MV and LV Switchboard, Transformer, Capacitor, UPS, Battery Charger, LV and MV VFD, LV and MV Motor, cable, electrical bulk material etc.
- Preparation & Review of various system study document like Load analysis, Load flow, Short circuit, Motor startup, Re acceleration study, arc Flash, Transient stability study, etc.
- Pocurement support mechanical team for complete engineering cycle of Mechanical packages.
- Engineering and design of complete Electrical Heat Tracing system.
- Co-ordinate for various vendor supplied system such as security, CCTV, Telecom, PA and Fire Alarm System.
- Travel to site to support field engineerg, successful commissioning and start up of the plant.
- Participation in FAT for various critical electrical equipment.
- B.E / B.Tech – Electrical – Full Time is mandatory
- Should have mandatory Detailed Design Engineering experience.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Air Products Careers 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Air Products Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Air Products Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Air Products Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Air Products Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Air Products Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Air Products Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Air Products Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Air Products Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You