MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Agile Development Specialization – Free Online Courses, Certification Program, Udemy, Coursera, Eduonix, Udacity, Skill Share, eDx, Class Central, Future Learn Courses : Coursera Organization is going to teach online courses for graduates through Free/Paid Online Certification Programs. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech , ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply.
Agile Development Specialization :
|Name Of The Course||Agile Development Specialization|
|Category||Free/Paid Online Certification|
|Course Duration||114 Hours|
Agile Development - About the Course
Beyond practices and beyond principles, you'll learn the applied skills that enable an agile team to succeed. While applying an evidence-based approach across the four courses, you'll practice what you've learned by creating an actionable, adaptive focus for a digital product team.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to determine what's valuable to a user early by focusing your team on testable narratives and creating a strong shared perspective
- How to drive a focus on outcomes over outputs by facilitating a culture of experimentation and a test-driven, results-driven approach to agile
- How to charter and focus an analytics (and data science) program that enhances your core objectives
- How to iteratively identify and test the right agile practices from leading frameworks like scrum, XP, and kanban to your team's work
Agile Development - Skills You Will Gain
- Hypothesis-driven development
- Design Thinking
- User Experience (UX)
- Lean Startup
- Agile user stories
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Agile Software Development
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Usability Testing
- Continuous Delivery
How to Apply For Agile Development Specialization
Eligible candidates apply this Online Course by the following the link ASAP. Course details will be Mailed to Registered candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : 100% Job Guaranteed Certification Program For Students, Dont Miss It
Agile Development Specialization – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Agile Development Specialization?
To apply for the Agile Development Specialization, candidates have to visit the official site at Coursera.org. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What will I be able to do upon completing the professional certificate?
At the end of the specialization, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how key agile methods fit into best current practices across software engineering, general business, and product design; and how those matter for your particular project
- Apply product design best practices to your project through user stories, prototypes, and narrative collaboration
- Focus your work on outcomes (vs. output) with hypothesis-driven development
- Introduce agile practices to your team & customers on an incremental, success basis
- Integrate your activities across development, QA, and operations
- Conduct phase-appropriate usability testing
Does Studentscircles provide Agile Development Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Agile Development Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Agile Development Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Agile Development Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.