About GE Aviation Off Campus Drive
GE Aerospace is a world-leading provider of jet and turboprop engines, components and integrated systems for commercial, military, business and general aviation aircraft. At GE Aerospace, we believe the world works better when it flies.
GE Aviation Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For GE Aviation Recruitment 2024
- Operating & hands on knowledge of TMC / HMC / DMG / Integrex machine.
- Interpretation of CMM Program for NC programming correction.
- Interpretation of part drawing & its GD & T requirements.
- Should able to perform work as per SOP & industry standard practicess.
- Basic Knowledge of Cutting Tools & Holders.
- He/She should able to set tool in machine as per NC program.
- He/She should work for support processes like deburring, washing, Leak Test & in-process inspection.
- Adherance to daily vouchering.
- Knowledge of measurement gauges / instruments & its setting as per requirement.
- Basic Knowledge of Jigs & Fixtures / work holding devices.
- Knowledge of QC tools & driving RCA.
- Knowledge of safe Material handling for single piece flow.
- Knowledge of process specific PPE’s.
GE Aviation Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your GE Aviation Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.