Reimagining customer engagement, Wati is the leading conversational platform built on WhatsApp’s Business API. Our easy-to-use software empowers 8,000+ businesses across 100+ countries to deliver personalized, real-time conversations at scale.
WATI Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Product Support Associate
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For WATI Recruitment 2024
We are hiring a Product Support Associate to assist our customers in solving technical problems when using our products and services. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Provide prompt and effective customer support by addressing inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and resolving problems related to our products.
- Respond to customer questions, concerns, and complaints via various channels (phone, email, chat) professionally and courteously.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our products, features, functionalities, and technical specifications to assist customers effectively.
- Conduct thorough investigations and analyses of customer-reported issues, identify root causes, and provide appropriate solutions or workarounds.
- Collaborate with the technical team or escalate complex technical issues as needed, ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Document and track support tickets using our ticketing system, ensuring accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and issue resolution.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining product documentation, user guides, FAQs, and knowledge base articles to assist customers in self-service support.
- Deliver product training sessions remotely to educate customers on product features, best practices, and usage.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, onboarding and sales, to communicate customer feedback, identify improvement opportunities, and advocate for customer needs.
- Monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer support, such as response time, resolution time, customer satisfaction, and ticket volumes.
- Continuously expand knowledge and skills through self-learning, training programs, and certifications to stay updated with product enhancements, industry trends, and new technologies.
- Minimum of 1-4 years experience as a Product Support or similar technical support role and a minimum of 1 year in a Software Company.
- Strong technical support skills including and understanding of basic API queries, integrations, automation and routing flows.
- English Proficiency – Excellent communication in verbal and written.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Must have a strong understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate patience when handling complex queries and challenges.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
- Flexible to work on a shift schedule including night shifts.
- Available to start immediately or within the next 7 days.
WATI Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your WATI Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.