BetterWorks is a company that provides performance management and goal-setting software for businesses. BetterWorks aims to help organizations align and track their goals, enhance employee performance, and foster continuous feedback and communication within teams.
The platform typically includes features such as goal setting and tracking, performance reviews, feedback tools, and analytics to measure progress and performance. It’s designed to facilitate a more transparent and collaborative approach to goal management, allowing employees and managers to align their individual goals with broader organizational objectives.
BetterWorks Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer
|1 – 2 Years
Job Description For BetterWorks Recruitment 2024
BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKRs), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Associate Software Engineer at BetterWorks, you will be responsible for developing enterprise-class analytics and reporting systems. You will
- Build a complex reporting application that will drive decision-making for all customers.
- Building complex analytics dashboards, providing deep insights.
- Implement an architecture that will scale as the product grows.
- Ensure your code is reliable by writing unit tests
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve your objective
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- Around 2 years of overall developer experience
- Good understanding of Python preferably with a web framework like Django
- Strong understanding and preferably working experience in building REST APIs.
- Understanding of databases. Knowledge of Postgres is a Plus
- Strong engineering practices – pair programming, test-driven development, git-flow.
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote teams is a plus.
- Experience with building analytics is a plus.
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees have a responsibility to handle data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees have a responsibility of reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
BetterWorks Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your BetterWorks Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.