Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Junior R&D Engineer
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Ubisoft Recruitment 2024
UBISOFT is seeking for R&D Engineer having proficiency in C++ with good understanding of C# and has an ability to develop state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing. It will also involve designing and developing various tools or applications with the team to deliver a robust sustainable solution to help our teams to reduce manual efforts. The R&D engineer will work with the Automation Team Lead and help him develop automation modules for different project. The member will also collaborate with development, QC lead and different managers to understand the requirements and identify the QC needs.
- Delivery the task assigned in stipulated timeframe while taking regular feedback on the progress from the development manager / lead
- Identifying the requirements and acceptance criteria of the tasks assigned.
- Developing good understanding on DTest framework and to be more proficient in writing the code with game to DTest integration.
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas.
- Developing good understanding on the given code and debug it to identify the problem areas.
- To adhere each stage of software development lifecycle adapted by the team / on the project
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Should have at least 2 years of external experience working on any IT project in C++.
- Good understanding of Software Development and Testing lifecycle processes
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Good verbal and communication skills and can collaborate with the team members.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Ability to organize the work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner.
- Attitude towards innovation and learning new technologies.
- Good problem-solving skills. Good with identifying and debugging the bugs in the code.
- Good knowledge about C++, C#, and good coding practices.
- Good level of experience of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Ubisoft Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.