SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: SonicWall Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the SonicWall address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 30 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data. This combination of products and partners has enabled a real-time cyber defense solution tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 global businesses in more than 215 countries and territories.
SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Technical Support Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment including Night Shifts
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
SonicWall Off Campus Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
SonicWall Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for SonicWall Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for SonicWall Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|SonicWall Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for SonicWall Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SonicWall Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You