MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TCS IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BA/MA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TCS Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Company Website : www.tcs.com
Job Position : Management Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Jobs 2021 :
- Course: Only 2 Years Full Time / Regular Post Graduate Management Courses would be considered. (Part Time/Correspondence or 1-year courses will not be considered).
- Students who have done schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
- Batch: Students of 2021 passing out batch are eligible.
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Extended Education: It is not allowed in the highest qualification
- Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.
- Gap: It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during the academic and/or work experience. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 30 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age: Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile and the decision of the interview panel on this will hold final.
Job Description for TCS Jobs 2021 :
The TCS MBA National Qualifier Test (NQT) for the batch of 2021 aims to spot the best of pan-India talent who aspire to be the NextGen Enterprising Leaders. Inviting applications from bright MBA post-graduates to lead and catalyse our growth and transformation plans and strengthen our global leadership position.
TCS Management Hiring Application Process
- Visit: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
Please note that we have a stringent eligibility criteria and a robust selection process. At every level of our recruitment process our focus is to ensure quality hiring. We assure you that the TCS Selection process conducted is in line with our recruitment guidelines and policies.
Test Pattern for TCS Jobs 2021 :
- Test Duration: 90 Minutes
- Test Sections: 3 (Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Business Aptitude)
Documents to be Carried for TCS Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for TCS Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply Online
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the TCS Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at TCS.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TCS Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TCS Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TCS Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TCS Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TCS Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.