Radware is a global cybersecurity and application delivery solutions provider based in Tel Aviv, Israel. The company specializes in developing and providing solutions to ensure the availability, performance, and security of business-critical applications in data centers and cloud environments.
Founded in 1997, Radware has established itself as a key player in the cybersecurity industry. The company’s product portfolio includes application delivery and load balancing solutions, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection, web application firewall (WAF), and other security services. These solutions are designed to optimize the delivery of applications while protecting them from various cyber threats.
Radware serves a diverse range of industries, including finance, healthcare, e-commerce, and telecommunications. The company is known for its focus on innovation and staying ahead of evolving cybersecurity challenges.
Radware Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Quality Assurance Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Radware Recruitment 2024
Radware, a leader in the field of cloud cyber-security services, is looking for a talented highly-motivated Testing QA engineer to join our vibrant development team.
You will work on multi-tenant, high-scale, distributed SaaS platform used for managing our cloud security services infrastructure, customers self-service configuration, monitoring and reporting, analytics and more.
You will own testing activities end-to-end and work with the different cross-functional teams in order to design and execute Radware’s cloud services quality programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers and product to have thorough technical understanding of system specs and behaviors
- Design, create and execute test plans end-to-end
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified bugs
- Oversee risk, scope and bottleneck areas
- At least 3 years of experience as a Manual Testing QA engineer – MUST
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux CLI – MUST
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar) database – MUST
- Experience with REST APIs and tools (e.g. Postman) – MUST
- Familiarity with Networking and OSI Model – ADVANTAGE
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, techniques, and approaches – MUST
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive STP and STD – MUST
- Hands-on experience with testing of complex, micro-services based distributed system – ADVANTAGE
- ISTQB (or similar) certification – MUST
- Team player with “can-do” approach and excellent communication skills – MUST
Radware Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Radware Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.