Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Engineer At Hyderabad Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Engineer
|Name Of Post||Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Determines which work tasks are most important for self, avoids distractions, and completes work in a timely manner.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Implements a basic testing plan by attempting to cause a failure within a determined area of code.
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Actively seeks answers for new challenges.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Escalates technical issues to more senior colleagues.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Communicates with project lead via email and direct conversation to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Makes decisions as it pertains to simple coding associated with assigned test development code.
- Identifies and fixes simple bugs within own code.
- Drafts preliminary testing information to assist others in developing comprehensive testing plan.
Level of Responsibility:
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
The responsibilities of this role do not include:
- Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
- Influence over key organizational decisions.
- Role in strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience with Software Test or System Test, developing and automating test plans, and tools (e.g., Source Code Control Systems, Continuous Integration Tools, and Bug Tracking Tools).
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You