NVIDIA Corporation is a leading American multinational technology company, renowned for its graphics processing units (GPUs) and semiconductor innovations. Founded in 1993, NVIDIA has become a key player in the gaming, professional visualization, data center, and automotive markets.
The company is widely recognized for its GeForce graphics cards, Quadro professional graphics solutions, and Tesla GPUs for high-performance computing. NVIDIA’s technology is crucial in powering graphics-intensive applications, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and autonomous vehicles.
In addition to hardware, NVIDIA offers software solutions, including the CUDA parallel computing platform and AI frameworks like CUDA-X AI. The company’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of technology has solidified its position as a major influencer in the tech industry.
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For NVIDIA Recruitment 2024
We are now looking for a DFT Engineer. NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work , to amplify human imagination and intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.
Design-for-Test Engineering at NVIDIA works on groundbreaking innovations involving crafting creative solutions for DFT architecture, verification and post-silicon validation on some of the industry’s most complex semiconductor chips.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a member in our team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of state-of-the-art designs in test access mechanisms, memory BIST and scan compression.
- Your responsibility will also include verification and silicon bringup of Scan ATPG and other DFT features.
- In addition, you will help develop and deploy DFT methodologies for our next generation products.
- Be apart of innovation to strive improve the quality of DFT methods.
- You will also need to work with multi-functional teams to incorporate DFT features into the chip.
- Occasional travel and also some late hours online meetings involved during critical milestones.
What we need to see:
- BSEE or MSEE from reputed institutions or equivalent experience.
- 1+ Years of experience preferably in Design for testability (DFT)
- You should be well versed with static timing Analysis, ECO, ASIC/Logic Design Flow, HDL and Digital logic design.
- Experience in RTL and Gates verification and simulation.
- You need to be familiar with BIST architecture and JTAG/IEEE1149.1/IEEE1500.
- Strong DFT knowledge in Scan ATPG, compression techniques and memory test.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert coding skills in industry standard scripting languages.
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills with the curiosity to work on rare challenges.
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your NVIDIA Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.