Arcadis is a global design, engineering, and management consulting company based in the Netherlands. They specialize in providing solutions for infrastructure, water, environment, and buildings. With a focus on sustainability and innovation, Arcadis works on projects ranging from urban development and transportation to water management and environmental remediation. They have a presence in various sectors, including government, transportation, water, and real estate.
Arcadis Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Graduate Data Analyst
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Arcadis Recruitment 2024
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Data Analyst (US Projects) to work on our projects being based at Bangalore.
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite of technologies, such as Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, to solve complex business problems.
- Manipulate, transform, and analyse data sets that are large and complex.
- Build mathematical models in Python or R
- Proficient in RDBMS – SQL
- Plan, gather, analyse and document user and business information.
- Incorporate, integrate, and interface technical knowledge with business / systems requirements.
- Collect and organize data, data warehouse reports, spreadsheets and databases for analytical reporting.
- Data collection, data input, monitoring, maintaining and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or another technical field.
- Experience required: 0 – 2 years
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate analysis with clarity and precision. An ideal candidate would have a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives.
- Ability to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or reprioritized deadlines
- Hands-on experience in developing dashboards using BI tools.
- Proficiency in analysing data using R and/or Python.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Experience in basic statistical methodology: e.g. clustering and testing, predictive modelling (e.g. decision trees, regressions)
Arcadis Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Arcadis Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.