MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : NTT DATA company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check NTT DATA address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : NTT Data
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Company Website : www.nttdata.com
Job Position : Desktop Support Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Perform IT related service as instructed by NTT Service Delivery Manager or his/her del-egates.
- Addressing incidents faced by the users in their day-to-day use of IT
- Follow and enforce customer IT policy
- Provide support (including Installation, configuration and fine tuning support) for new Desktops / Laptops which shall include OS (Operating system) Installation, Power On Test, verification of Hardware Configuration, OS configuration, Configuring Mail Client, Con-figuring MS Office Applications (as per NTT Customer provided standards), Client side applications and Configuring Printers and resolving printing problems of the users at the in scope locations
- Supporting users by providing a timely and clear indication of the nature of the problem, the estimated time of completion and possible work-around
- Escalating unresolved problems as per the Escalation processes, through the Service Desk, keeping all relevant personnel in the communication loop.
- Diagnosing, verifying, recording and reporting downtime and providing immediate notifi-cation for all incidents
- Provide support for IMACDD (IMACDD - Installation, Move, Add, Change, Disposal, and Decommissioning) for End user Desktop/Laptop and Peripherals, Standalone and LAN attached PC & mid-range server. Coordinate the asset movement (IMACDD) across all locations.
- Emergency recovery maintenance for Desktops
- Installation and upgrade of any hardware component
- Disk formatting, partitioning and reinstallations of desktop OS/Applications
- Advise the End User to take reasonable steps to backup information, if possible, prior to attempting to effect a resolution either by hands-on during Desk Side Support Service; and provide reasonable assistance with file restoration, if required.
- Manage disk / folder sharing and permission setting on desktops.
- Provide support for patch up gradation on desktops.
- Providing field support for Desktop/Laptop & vendor coordination for peripherals
- Work on escalated issues from Service Desk based on physical support requirement
- Provide Diagnosis of Hardware or Software issues and work with OEM Vendor for getting them resolved
- Provide time to time proactive maintenance of peripherals for reduction of operational is-sues
- Educate users for common problems & their resolution
- Video Conference (VC) setup and troubleshooting
- Software Support (Standard Applications)
- LAN/Wi-Fi configuration and troubleshooting in end user’s system
- Backup – Need to facilitate the data migration from one machine to the other, in the process make sure the data is safe.
- Community Services – Systems after warranty period identified and donated for commu-nity services as a best practice of Customer. Those machines data will be completely wiped off and reconfigured to the old setup.
- Anti-Virus (AV) Support
- Provide support on installation and basic troubleshooting on client side application.
Selection Process For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Documents to be Carried for NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT Data Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the NTT Data Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at nttdata.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NTT Data Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide NTT Data Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NTT Data Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NTT Data Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.