Granicus connects governments with the people they serve by providing the first and only civic engagement platform for the public sector. Over 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that turns government missions into quantifiable results. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
Granicus Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
Job Description For Granicus Recruitment 2024
The DevOps Engineer I will play a significant role in the development, automation, and security across our diverse company portfolio. We presently use a diverse number of systems like Chef, GitLab, GitLab-CI, Terraform, and Kubernetes to automate the testing and delivery of both our Windows and Linux based hosted applications; with plans to consolidate on a standard set of tools leveraging GitLab-CI and Kubernetes where possible. The DevOps Engineer I will have a basic understanding of full-stack application development, testing, continuous integration, a passion for security, and experience working in an agile software development environment.
What your impact will look like here
- Support the software development process by identifying inefficiencies, recommending solutions, automating delivery, and implementing testing
- Assists with troubleshooting issues related to deployments
- Escalation support for the SRE team
- Provisioning and maintenance of systems, load balancer configs, firewall rules, databases and other automation driven infrastructure tasks
- Automate CI/CD pipelines to build and deploy our software
You will love this job if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience
- 1+ years Software Engineering or Operations support
- Effective communication skills for working across support and engineering departments
- Basic understanding of programming scripting languages
- Basic understanding with cloud hosting such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Basic understanding of virtualized environments
- Basic knowledge of source control management GitHub, GitLab preferred
- Passion for security and identifying opportunities to improve security and testing
Granicus Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Granicus Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.