MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Gartner company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Gartner address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Gartner
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Company Website : www.gartner.com
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
Software Development position responsible for design, implementation, and support of web applications to help fulfill our Research & Consulting Delivery strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Documenting and review detailed design
Skills Required For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in software development. Web based application development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and ReactJS
- Knowledge of relational databases using MS SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Gartner Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Gartner Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Gartner Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Gartner.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Gartner Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Gartner Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Gartner Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Gartner Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Gartner Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.