About Fluence Energy Off Campus Drive
Fluence is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and cloud-based software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 40 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. (Nasdaq: FLNC)
Fluence Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Fluence Energy Recruitment 2024
- Drive the Project team on realization of the Project specific requirements with existing functionalities: Cybersecurity, Network, Architecture and associated devices.
- Drive the integration of the Fluence BESS control system into the Transmission System Operator (TSO) SCADA systems: Network configuration, communication interfaces, cybersecurity requirements, to meet TSO / Customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain documentation of existing Network infrastructure including hardware, protocols, communication links and cybersecurity strategies.
- Work with field engineers to find solutions to problems as they arise during commissioning/testing of a system, in all network-related subjects.
- Develop standardized test procedures and execute tests (FAT / SAT) to reduce commissioning time, and perform testing, including involvement in hands on lab testing during evaluations of prototype systems.
- Support in central network/cybersecurity for energy storage solutions, including guidance, evaluation and analysis of network/cybersecurity challenges.
- Drive interface to Client and sub-contractor to ensure Networks compliance and lead concept during Tender and Project Execution phase.
- Keep current with all Company products, developments, and projects as they apply to the Network at both site and enterprise levels.
- Maintain strict management of change control procedures and documentation.
- Remain current on industry best practices and updated technology to ensure the company is provided world-class Network and Cybersecurity practices.
- Support company strategy and provide relevant reporting and updates to Company leadership as needed.
- Develop and recommend performance management and feedback to current Control System technical support KPI’s.
- Executing tasks related to Fluence’ safety KPIs
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in OT / Networking with a power utility or related industry and direct experience in the electricity transmission/distribution sector with EMS/SCADA systems
- Extensive knowledge of OSI layer models and experience in deploying network configurations
- Extensive knowledge in remote access VPN, site-to-site VPN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches (Cisco + industrial equipment), SD-WAN, Meraki
- Experience in Linux based systems and commands, High-level programming languages such as Python and shell/bash scripting as well as with Github
- Knowledge about AWS, Openstack, Docker.
- Experience on the design, operation and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment including but not limited to inverters, transformers, I/O racks, telecommunications, and controllers
- Solution-orientated mindset
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- German / other language skills beneficial
Fluence Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Fluence Energy Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.