MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Fiserv IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Fiserv Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus,selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Fiserv
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We’re helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that’s always on. Solutions that enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought. Our approximately 24,000 associates worldwide are driving quality and innovation in Payments, Processing Services, Risk & Compliance, Customer & Channel Management, and Insights & Optimization with one thing in mind: to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our values are straightforward: Earn client trust every day.
Company Website : www.fiserv.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Fiserv Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Fiserv Jobs 2020 :
- Should be able to prepare Technical Specification document independently.
- Demonstrate high standards of vigilance in delivery of Code, Unit test results, self- motivated for learning new skills, should be a good team player.
- Should have technical understanding of VisionPLUS Batch and Online Architecture, VisionPLUS Functional Architecture and Mandatory Parameter configurations.
- Should be able to communicate with onsite on development status and query resolution.
- Perform Impact Analysis of any given requirement.
- Should follow all Fiserv development methodologies and standards.
- Should identify and highlight the potential risks involved in project delivery on time.
- Perform SIT / UAT and Implementation support for the assigned project.
- Should have Cards and Payment domain knowledge.
Selection Process for Fiserv Jobs 2020 :
- Passage Writing Test
- Aptitude + Technical Online Test
- Technical Interview Round
- Personal HR Discussion
How To Apply for Fiserv Jobs 2020:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Fiserv Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Fiserv Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Fiserv.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Fiserv Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Fiserv Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Fiserv Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Fiserv Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Fiserv Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.