About Ather Energy
Ather Energy was started in 2013 by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain, two engineering graduates straight out of college with the audacity to dream and challenge the well-established Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) and replace it with an electric drive. We built India’s first smart and connected electric scooters, the Ather 450 product line, because we believe that’s where the future of personal mobility is headed.
Ather Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Ather Energy Recruitment 2024
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to test and improve product features to enhance service quality.
- Examine proto type parts to determine service, repair, replacement and rework requirements and calculate precise man-hours needed for effective resource allocation
- Monitoring and evaluating internal DFMEA processes to populate possible failure mode work instructions
- Evaluate the influence of change request (CRs) and new product releases on current processes, conducting impact analysis
- Customization of environmental parameters and the way it runs to provide best and fastest fault duplications and isolation of failure mode.
- Work towards improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation, including hard to reproduce and intermittent failures.
- Lead the Failure Analysis cases review meeting with Engineers.
- Engage Design engineering and communicate finding and resolutions of issues.
- Participate in initiatives to enhance existing test strategies, methodologies and test/diagnostic coverage for field returns to drive for improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation.
- Work with the Engineering teams to define test requirements and strategy for new released products.
- Ability to decode hardware related error messages and trace messages to hardware component error checker.
- Ability to simulate failures and identify the failures in complex systems, subsystems and components.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting high complexity HW and ability to isolate the defective component(s).
- Experience scripting and automations, Python, TCL, Perl, C.
- Strong background and experience in testing methodology, test development and test execution and report generation.
- Experience using software development and debug tools.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams with several key areas of responsibility including new product test strategy, product quality, and test development/deployment.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Strong background in electronic control systems is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Serial Data communication protocols and/or Software Defined Vehicle architecture.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Proven track record of tackling complex problems.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding electrical wiring diagrams and controller specifications.
- Bachelor degree in Information science/Electronics Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ather Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Ather Energy Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.