Deloitte Jobs India 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Deloitte Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Deloitte address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte Jobs India 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Data Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The Deloitte Managed Services & Products practice launched a new service in the forensics space to detect fraud, waste, and abuse in various industries. The Anti-Fraud Waste and Abuse solution (“AFES”) continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of the Deloitte forensic processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and machine learning in a dedicated environment. We have an urgent need for a Data Engineer to join the Deloitte Analytic & Forensic Technology practice and extend our application and contribute to our cutting-edge data architecture. Here are just some to the things you will do:
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
- Peer with the data science team in understanding their needs for preparing large datasets for machine learning.
- Assist the team with understanding the execution plan of poorly written queries. Help remediate performance problems by assisting the performance tuning of queries and/or refining the data model to meet the needs of the business.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Explore ways to enhance Product / pipeline.
- Collaborate with Team
- Showcase the Skills / Innovative ideas to Team biweekly.
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with running containerized microservices.
- Experience with Apache Spark or AWS EMR.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) with strong preference towards AWS.
- Experience in Database design practices
- Technical expertise with Data warehouse or Data Lake
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL.
- Experience performance tuning queries and data models to produce the best execution plan.
- Strong experience building data pipelines & ETL.
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally.
- Experience with Git repositories
- Working knowledge of setting up builds and deployments
- Experience with both Windows and Linux.
- Experience demonstrating work to peers and stakeholders for acceptance
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable, and nimble within a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with nontechnical stakeholders to define requirements.
- Ability to quickly understand new client data environments and document the business logic that composes them.
- Ability to integrate oneself into geographically dispersed teams and clients.
- A passion for high quality software. Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Eagerness to learn and seek new frameworks, technologies, and languages
- Commitment to working with others and sharing knowledge on a regular basis
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, JIRA or similar project tracking software.
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with data streaming such as Apache Kafka, AWS kinesis, Spark Streaming, or similar tools.
- Experience with many other big data technologies at scale. Experience with BigQuery or similar (Redshift, Snowflake, other MPP databases)
- Knowledge of when to use NOSQL versus traditional RDBMS
- Experience with RDS in AWS a big plus.
- Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar queueing technologies a plus.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and Jaspersoft.
Deloitte Entry Level Jobs India 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Deloitte Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Deloitte Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Deloitte Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Deloitte Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Deloitte Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Deloitte Jobs India 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.