PwC, or PricewaterhouseCoopers, is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. It provides a wide range of services, including audit and assurance, tax consulting, and advisory services. PwC operates in various industries, serving clients from multinational corporations to government agencies.
The firm has a global presence with offices in numerous countries, and it plays a significant role in shaping business practices and financial reporting standards. PwC is known for its commitment to quality and integrity in its services, and it often conducts extensive research and publishes reports on various business and economic topics.
PwC Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Job Role||Intern/ Trainee|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||0 – 1 Years|
Job Description For PwC Recruitment 2024
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Creating business intelligence from data requires an understanding of the business, the data, and the technology used to store and analyse that data. Using our Rapid Business Intelligence Solutions, data visualisation and integrated reporting dashboards, we can deliver agile, highly interactive reporting and analytics that help our clients to more effectively run their business and understand what business questions can be answered and how to unlock the answers.
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial
- neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions,
- statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Oracle PL/SQL. SSIS ETL, AWS Redshift
PwC Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your PwC Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.